(See Hair; Nit)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Lice Visible evidence of being mentally drained by a “louse”; a despicable person; see “leach”
- Lice Lice in a dream mean worldly success and prosperity.If one finds lice in his shirt in a dream, they mean receiving an endowment, or renewal of a leadership position.In a dream, lice in one’s shirt also may represent something one does not care forit to last.lfone’s shirt is made of…
- Lice See insects
- Lice A dream involving lice symbolizes annoyances and frustrations caused by the stupidity or stubbornness of others.The exception is if you killed or got rid of the lice in your dream - that means you will have a period of good luck.
- Lice A dream of lice contains much waking worry and distress.It often implies offensive ailments. Lice on stock, foretells famine and loss.To have lice on your body, denotes that you will conduct yourself unpleasantly with your acquaintances.To dream of catching lice, foretells sickness, and that you will cultivate morbidity.
- Lice 1. Abundance and good fortune. 2. A lot of small annoyances become a large problem. 3. Possible cleanliness or hygiene issues. 4. Unhappiness or displeasure, especially in relationships.
- Body lice (See Nit)
- Crab lice (See Nit)
- Plant lice (See Nit)
- Lice nest (Ibn Seerin’s Dictionary of Dreams) (See Nit)
- Head Refers to one’s mental state and/or head authority
- Head The head represents the observer’s leader or patron. This could well be his father, brother, employer, chief, husband, king etc. Thus, any defect in the head points to a similar defect in the leader or patron. Sometimes, the head represents a persons’ capital.
- Head To dream of something being on your head can be symbolic of God’s blessing or a curse, Prov. 10:6. The head is also symbolic of a wise and honorable person, Isa. 9:15. A faceless head can symbolize the flesh and humanity
- Head 1. The conscious mind, the intellect. 2. Fortunes and fortunate love relationships are in the ofﬁng. 3. Slang for oral sex. 4. A need for control, calm in difﬁcult or desperate circumstances (as in “to keep one’s head”).
- Head (Balance; Beauty; Capital; Craft; Death; Father; Knowledge; Life; Measuring cup; Oven; Parents; Teacher; Tent) In a dream, the head represents leadership, presidency, or one’s capital.If one’s head looks bigger than usual in the dream, then it represents his father, or it could mean rising in rank and receiving honor.If one’s…
- Head See body
- Head The significance of a dream featuring the head, will also depend on the other details of the dream. But as a general guide, here are some interpretations: A disembodied head predicts a new situation in which you will have to stay calm and “use your head.” A small, narrow, or…
- Head To see a person’s head in your dream, and it is well-shaped and prominent, you will meet persons of power and vast influence who will lend you aid in enterprises of importance.If you dream of your own head, you are threatened with nervous or brain trouble.To see a head severed…
- Head The head is considered to be the principle part of the body. Because it is the seat of the life force, it denotes power and wisdom. Dreaming of the head suggests that we should look very carefully at the way we deal with both intelligence and folly.To dream of the…
- A Dismembered Head To see one’s head detached from the body without being struck suggest one of the following : that one’s leader or patron will break off his relationship with him; or the observer will lose his capital; or his present means of livelihood will come to an end.