Grapes, representing the food of the gods, can symbolize spiritual wisdom and the search for immortality.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Grapes A symbol of something valuable or a prized position, Gen. 40:10-11. If the grapes are sour it symbolizes sin in your life, Jer. 31:30. Sour grapes can also symbolize something that is not ready
- Grapes Eating grapes indicates many hardships for the dreamer. Poisoned grapes represent so many worries and fears that might interfere with success.
- Grapes Eating grapes, cheerfulness, profit; treading grapes, the overthrow of enemies; gathering white grapes, gain; gathering black grapes, damage (Artemidorus). The symbol of joy, happiness and fertility.
- Grapes General Meaning: A picture of prosperity and abundance. Positive: Grapes were always used in scripture as a picture of God’s prosperity. When • the spies went into the Promised Land, they brought back a huge bunch of grapes to show the fertility of the land and its treasures. (Num 13:24)…
- Grapes If these are seen during the grape season, it is an excellent dream. If seen out of season, it symbolises illness.
- Grapes 1. Trying to see the potential in someone or something. 2. One aspires to be wealthy. 3. The lush life.
- Grapes Grapes are symbols of wealth but also of indulgence.Therefore, they often suggest that the dreamer needs to watch her spending.
- Grapes To eat grapes in your dream, you will be hardened with many cares; but if you only see them hanging in profuseness among the leaves, you will soon attain to eminent positions and will be able to impart happiness to others.For a young woman, this dream is one of bright…
- Grapes Grapes appearing in a dream can represent sacrifice, in the sense of making something sacred. We need to give something up in order to achieve what we are really looking for. Wine is often taken to represent such sacrifice because it has a close religious affiliation with blood and, because…
- Grapes To see grapes in a dream generally indicates that there is a need for celebration.The grape is the fruit most closely associated with the roman god bacchus or, in his greek form, dionysus who was the god of conviviality.To dream of grapes indicates we are searching for fun, laughter and…
- Grapes (Bunch of grapes) In a dream, a sweet tasting bunch of grapes means receiving benefits through a relative or a close friend.If the grapes taste sour in the dream, then they mean regret. Grapes in a dream also represent money, profits, earnings, a growing capital, savings or a needed capital…
- Grapes New spiritual blessings unless dried up from lack of care or sour from a bad attitude
- Pressing Grapes If a person sees himself pressing grapes, it means that he will serve the king or ruler.
- Black Grapes Black grapes, although in reality are excellent buit in a dream they do not augur well for the one who sees them. The reason being that Hadhrat Nooh (AS) cursed his son out of anger. Consequently, the grapes that the son had in his hand turned black. Therefore, in view…
- Bunch of grapes (See Grapes)
- Intoxicants Made from Dates or Grapes They signify apprehension and doubt about one’s resources or about the lawfulness of one’s earnings.
- Eating a Specific Number of Grapes If a person sees himself eating specific number of grapes (ie he counts them while eating them) it suggest that he will either be given the same number of lashes or the same number of pimples will appear on his body.