Mark it on a calendar, for important dates are sometimes revealed
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Day / Date In dreams, a day may also represent a much longer period of time than first thought. When a particular date is highlighted in a dream, we are either being reminded of something particularly significant – or possibly traumatic – in our lives or perhaps to consider the symbolism of the…
- Day / Date Very often the psyche gives us information in dreams which is precognitive and it is possible to be alerted to particularly important events in dream form.Time has no real meaning in dreams, so to note that time is measurable suggests that we are contemplating the validity of our lives.
- Day / Date A certain date or day could point to information about a spiritual festival or anniversary that we have subconsciously retained and that may have relevance for us. When we dream of a day passing, or register that time has passed, we are alerting ourselves to the fact that we need…
- Date pit (Core; Pit) Having a date pit in a dream means winning one’s case in a court of justice.
- Date (fruit) symbolic of beauty and love, Song. 5:11
- Date (romantic) symbolic of a love interest in your life
- Date (Fruit) 1. Prosperity, abundance. 2. Unions or partnerships form, though not necessarily with the dreamer. 3. Success in professional matters.
- Double Date To dream about going on a double date, suggests that you are nervous about a romantic situation and you need your friends’ support and advice to see you through.
- Date (Fruit) Fruit, and particularly the date, is often associated with fertility and fertility rites.In roman times dates, because of their luscious taste and spiritual connections, were often used as an aphrodisiac during pre-nuptial activities.They are also considered to enhance the psychic senses.
- Date (Fruit) Our deepest emotional needs need to be cared for and looked after in a way that is different from normal.
- Date (Fruit) Because dates are rather an exotic fruit, when we dream of them we are becoming conscious of the need for the rare or exotic in our lives. Equally, we may need sweetness and nurturing.
- Date palm (See Palm tree)
- Date spread (Jam; Paste; Spread) In a dream, date paste represents a lawful and pleasant wealth which is collected from different sources. Eating date paste in a dream means taking a cure for an illness.(Also see Dates)
- Date/Dating To dream that you are on a date, suggests that you are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself. You are acknowledging your hidden talents.Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance.If you dream of dating your guy friend, you may have secret feelings for him!…
- Blind Date To dream that you are on a blind date, suggests that you are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself. You are acknowledging your hidden talents.Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance.
- Date (Social Engagement) 1. A desire for self-awareness. 2. Social anxieties.
Posted in Dream Dictionary Unlimited