Within any relationship there are certain restrictions or dependencies that become apparent, and these may be depicted in dreams as cords or ties.
These emotional bonds can be both limiting and freedom-giving.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Cord The silver cord – that subtle energy which holds the life force within the body – is an image which manifests in dreams as we begin to recognize spiritual progression.
- Cord, Cut 1. Desire to break family ties—particularly maternal one—and become an adult. 2. Loss of something. 3. Feeling free of someone.
- Cord 1. Time to tie up loose ends. 2. Connected by an umbilical cord.
- Cord There is a need to be appreciative of the ties of duty and affection.
- Umbilical Cord The umbilical cord particularly represents the life-giving force and the connection between mother and child.Severing the umbilical cord often appears in teenage dreams as the child grows into adulthood.
- Cord (Rope) Tie a cord yourself, and your own efforts will achieve what you desire. Untying a cord predicts trouble in your love life. Breaking or cutting a cord is a sign that you should cut loose a relationship that has outlived its time.
- Umbilical Cord Symbolic of being attached to someone or something. An umbilical cord can also signify the need to detach
- Silver Cord Symbolic of a person’s spinal column, Eccl. 12:6
- Umbilical Cord 1. The emotional bond between parent and child. 2. If cutting the cord, one is attempting to be free.
- Umbilical Cord To see an umbilical cord in your dream represents your lack of individuality. You may be expressing some anxiety about supporting yourself.To dream that you are cutting an umbilical cord, denotes that you need to be self-sufficient and stand on your own two feet. You need to pull yourself back…
- Umbilical Cord The silver cord is an image seen psychically as the connection between body and soul, and is also perceived in dreams.As we begin to grow spiritually this is often seen as being connected at, or near, the solar plexus or belly button.
- Umbilical Cord Co-dependency
- Umbilical Cord In a woman’s dream, an umbilical cord is more likely to be about her subtle connection to someone else, particularly if she has been pregnant, whereas for a man it is more likely to be about their connection to him.Some men will dream of the umbilical cord when trying to…
- Umbilical Cord Often in life we can develop an emotional dependency on others, and the umbilical cord in dreams can signify that dependency. We have perhaps not yet learnt to take care of our own needs in a mature way.