A comic book in your dream predicts a period of disappointment in romantic matters but good fortune with projects or work.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Comic Songs To hear comic songs in dreams, foretells you will disregard opportunity to advance your affairs and enjoy the companionship of the pleasure loving.To sing one, proves you will enjoy much pleasure for a time, but difficulties will overtake you.
- Book 1. Serenity, contentment. 2. Unexpected experience. 3. Intellect, symbol of education combined with experience. 4. Information; record-keeping used as guidance for future reference.
- Book The meaning of a book can be ascertained by its title or the words written in the pages. If you are surrounded by books it can be symbolic of a love of reading and knowledge
- Book Of-life-to dream of the book-of-life is symbolic of God’s salvation or an invitation to accept Christ as lord and savior, Ps. 69:28
- Book Type and title indicates what one is learning; research accordingly
- Book -Dreams about dusty old books are reminders to the dreamer to look to past experience for help with a present situation. Opening a new book means starting a new chapter in one’s life. Dreaming of finding a book in an open area can represent being open to
- Book A book, particularly a sacred one such as the bible or koran, signifies hidden or sacred knowledge.Any religious book in dreams presupposes some kind of spiritual realization or some knowledge gained.It represents our need to look into the realms of sacred or arcane knowledge or for reassurance that we are…
- Book Intellectually, we are searching in our dreams for ways which will help us to handle what happens in our lives. We will need to look very carefully at our religious beliefs, myths and legends, and decide what relevance they have for us. Many systems of belief have long held to…
- Book Our search for knowledge and the ability to learn from other people’s experience and opinions is symbolized in dreams by books and libraries.To dream of old books represents inherited wisdom and spiritual awareness.If we dream of a bible or other religious book it usually means that we are aware of…
- Book (Decree; Flyer; Letter; Publication; Public announcement; Record; Scroll; Write; Writing) Holding a book or a letter in one’s hand in a dream signifies power.A book or a letter in a dream also signifies fame or public knowledge.If one sees himself carrying a sealed letter in a dream, then it means…
- Year-Book Memories from past years are brought up to date
- Text-Book A leaning experience; research the particular type of book for more clarity
- Scrap Book Fragments of memories that are no more relevant
- Book dealer (See Bookseller)
- Book Report To dream of being assigned, or working on, a book report sometimes foretells academic success.Alternatively, to dream about a book report may suggest anxieties about a current assignment or project. You may need to stop procrastinating.
- Book Shelf To see a bookshelf in your dream represents the various levels of your mind where ideas, concepts, and memories are kept.It also suggests your need to acquire some information or knowledge in a situation before making your decision.
- Book Store If you dreamed of working in a book store, you are craving harmony. Your dream signifes the need to keep your life in balance.It could also be saying that you need to take responsibility for some situation, or for your personal condition.If you dreamed of visiting a book store, you…
- Book Store To visit a book store in your dream, foretells you will be filled with literary aspirations, which will interfere with your other works and labors.
- Coloring Book To dream about a coloring book indicates your wish to return to a time in life where you had few responsibilities or worries.It also represents innocence.
- Holy Book (Qur’an; The Last Revelation) In a dream, the Holy Book, or the Qur’an represents a king or a judge who deals with Islamic jurisprudence.If a king, a ruler, or a judge sees that the Holy Book does no longer exist, or if he sees it burning, or if its contents…
Posted in C