- Blue signifies tranquility, understanding, patience, truth, devotion, and sincerity.
Spirituality; could be a metaphor for “being blue” (look at context of dream).
- Green signifies finance, fertility, luck, energy, and growth.
Healing, growth, newness.
- Orange signifies encouragement, adaptability, attraction, plenty, and kindness.
- Red signifies strength, health, sexual love, and/or danger.
- Yellow signifies persuasion, charm, confidence, joy, and comfort.
Peacefulness, hope (as in “sunny disposition”); could be a cowardice metaphor.
- Pink : the color of love in all it’s forms. Often used to show healing through love.
- Grey: fear, confusion.
- White : truth, “coming clean”, purity; can also be symbolic of death & new beginnings.
- Black : the unconscious mind; void; death of the old.