To dream of a canopy or of being beneath one, denotes that false friends are influencing you to undesirable ways of securing gain. You will do well to protect those in your care.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Canopy If you see yourself under a canopy and you can expect a period of security, as the canopy is a symbol of protection.
- Canopy 1. Desire to be sheltered. 2. Desire to take a risk (parachute canopy).
- Canopy Protection
- Canopy (Pavilion; Tent) Setting up a pavilion in the open air to sit under it in a dream means gaining power and dominion.A canopy in a dream also means visiting the graves of martyrs and praying for them, or to die in their state. Folding a canopy in a dream means…
- Canopy (A canopy with drapes covering one’s bed; Mosquito net; Transparent hood) In a dream, the canopy that drapes over one’s bed represents a good woman or a well mannered man.In a dream, a canopy also may represent one’s wife, or it could mean affiiction, grief, distress or darkness.(Also see Bed;…
- Canopy When we dream of a canopy we are looking to be protected, sheltered or loved.In olden times a canopy was used to shelter those with special duties or powers, such as kings and queens or priests and priestesses.If we ourselves are being sheltered we recognize our own abilities and potential…
- Canopy A canopy protects the head which is the seat of intellect. We have a need to draw attention (or have our attention drawn) to higher ideals or aspirations.
- Canopy Royalty or powerful people often used a canopy with a special symbol either for spiritual protection or to signify their rank. We still acknowledge this privilege on a deep internal level.
Posted in C