Escape from the mundane exigencies of the lower world.
The search for higher consciousness.
Travel into the higher realms.
Astrological parallels: Sagittarius or Aquarius.
Tarot parallel: The World
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Airplane (Aircraft; Coffin; Flying ship; Knowledge.Also see Kite; Ship)
- Airplane In your dream, a departing airplane means success; a landing aircraft warns of jealousy among your friends. If you’re piloting the plane, you’re about to attain an achievement. However, if you are simply flying in the plane, it means that your life will soon be filled with numerous ups and…
- Airplane General Meaning: The vehicle for your ministry. It will be fast, effective and will reach new heights. • Dreams Positive: As with visions, dreaming of a large jumbo jet could speak of a public ministry or, certainly an expansion into something more public. If you are dreaming of flying the…
- Airplane We received an interesting amount of mail about dreams containing planes and plane crashes. It appears that people often dream about being in a plane crash, witnessing a crash, or being bombed or shot at from planes. Airplanes, like all other vehicles, symbolize a portion of your life’s journey. The…
- Airplane If the plane is taking off, bright hopes for the future. If the dreamer is on the plane while it is on the ground, a wish to attain success quickly by shaking off troublesome surroundings. In actual flight, fulfillment of desires. This is a dream of purpose wherein the dreamer…
- Airplane 1. One wants to ﬂy away, be free. 2. If one wants to ﬂy the plane, he/she wants to control his/her own destiny.
- Airplane Higher degree of success and power over a situation
- Airplane / Airport Airplane dreams usually represent creativity, freedom and health. Dreaming of a plane crash or turbulence means a project will be delayed.Airport dreams mean you are in a stage of transition.
- Airplane Pilot You are in control and most likely utilizing other than physical powers to get to your goal whether you are consciously aware of it or not. Also, are you a pilot, part of the crew, a passenger, or observer? If you are piloting the plane - you are in control…
- Airplane Crash Feeling helpless in the face of major tragedy.
- Plane (Airplane) 1. Mobility, often vertical; achievements. 2. A journey to a higher consciousness. 3. Feelings of control.