For many people swimming pools are associated with summer fun, vacations, rest, and relaxation. Interpret your dream based on its content and see if any these positive feelings are being conveyed to you. All bodies of water represent our emotions and unconscious. The manner in which they are presented depends on the dreamer and on […]
Dreaming of sailors indicates a desire to take a long vacation.
One is depressed (psychotherapists are on vacation).
1. If receiving an anesthetic, it may mean that one is trying to escape from reality. 2. Need for a vacation.
Desire to take a vacation near the sea (where the water is a beautiful azure color).
1. If cutting, the need to hone or trim back something in one’s life. 2. Refers to some aspect of a vacation. 3. If the grass is lush and green, one’s life is full and peaceful. 4. If grass is burned, brown or ragged, it means that one views one’s life as unsuccessful. 5. Planting […]
1. Place where one can go to reenergize oneself, perhaps symbolizing a vacation spa. 2. Place where one thinks others can reenergize themselves.
1. Need to ﬁnd oneself emotionally. 2. Searching for peace in a stressful environment. 3. Need for a vacation.
1. A desire or need for rest. 2. To remove oneself from a bad situation or emotional state. 3. Good fortune and happy times. 4. Time to take life more seriously.
1. The desire for a break from it all. 2. The desire to be wealthy. 3. The desire to be free of current problems, to take off. 4. Longing for the good life. 5. One needs more time to oneself, on vacation.